Amazing long formal dresses australia

The summer is almost over. Can you believe it? I will miss so badly the sun, the short dresses and the swimming parties. But this time, when the autumn will start, I will have to go to a wedding and, of course, I need the perfect long dress. For every wedding I pick another dress because it has to suit with the arrangements and the flowers. For this wedding I will need a nude or a purple dress. It will be a nice wedding in the garden.

I just discovered the long formal dresses australia from the site www.beformal.com.au and I am really impressed. I will show you three dresses that caught my eye. First two are perfect for my body shape, but the last one is a plus size formal dress that I am sure you will love.

First of all is this amazing vintage A-line Prom Dress that will suits so well with my skin color and my ombre hair. This is one of the beautiful long formal dresses online australia that I would totally wear at my friend's wedding.


Another dress that I would wear to a special event is this one below. Isn't it gorgeous? I love the color, the details and the shape. The shoulder detail looks very elegant and sexy. This is such a great purple dress that can be wear to a wedding or for the prom night.



But if you need plus size formal dresses for a party don't worry, you can find them on http://www.beformal.com.au/list/plus-size-formal-dresses-c113338/. These amazing plus size dresses suits so well with your body so you can feel perfect in the big night. You don't have to worry that you will not look great in photos, because wearing a plus size dress from beformal.com.au will make you feel like a princess. 


So now I need your help! Which dress should I pick: first one or second one? 
I can't wait to read your comments!
Kisses! 
♡♡♡



Pagini