Pick dress for wedding and prom from Aviva Dress

“Charles went to kiss her shoulder. -Leave me alone! she said, you're creasing my dress.”Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary

Special occasions are a good opportunity to buy new dresses. Because I love to buy clothes online, I discover all the time beautiful sites with good prices. This happened today when I browsed this site http://www.avivadress.co.uk/. Now I am thinking that Aviva Dress is heaven for all women! I just can't stop admiring all the dresses, because here you can find wedding dresses, Bridesmaids dresses, Prom dresses, Evening dresses, formal dresses, accessories, headpieces, jewellery and other stuff.

My prom night passed, but they are a few prom dresses that caught my attention. It's impossible not to want to be young and beautiful all time. I think that you can fell younger if you wear special clothes and that's why I think Aviva Dress is the perfect site for prom dresses. This night is so important in your life that you have to be gorgeous. If you pick one dress that doesn't advantage you, all night might be compromised. No matter if you want a long or a short prom dress,you can find it on Aviva Dress.



You can wear a white, black, red, blue or yellow dress, it is not important. You have to choose the one that fits you well and looks good for your body. With or without sleeves, the perfect dress has to be the one that will make you feel beautiful.


Prom night has to be that special occasion to show how amazing you are. You can wear a long sexy dress, but not too sexy. Don't forget to choose some jewelry that fits with your outfit. 


On the other hand, another special day of our lifes is the wedding day. I am a little bit scared of it too, because I am engaged since two month. It will be really hard to find the perfect dress, but when I checked on Aviva Dress I smiled. I don't like over-sized dresses and I allways wanted something simple. This two dresses look perfect. The first one is actually a wedding dress that I will totally wear on my wedding. 


Every woman dreams about wearing the wedding dress. I can't wait until my special day! If you are in the same situation like me, you can find more wedding dresses on Aviva Dress. You can search for the perfect one for you, I am sure you will find it. No matter what size are you or what preferences you have!


I hope this post was useful for you and now you know from where to find your perfect prom dress or wedding dress! J

Pagini