WISHLIST: I just discovered Dressve.com and I love it!

What about a Dressve wishlist? You know that I absolutely love clothes and shoes. When I discovered Dressve.com I forgot about everything and I started to save items to my wishlist. Do you want to know what I would love to buy?

First of all, because it's almost winter, I would love to wear this pretty coat. It looks very elegant and warmly. The color is just perfect for me! You can find it HERE.


 Because I love shoes, it was impossible not to add a pair of sneakers in my wishlist. This pair is so adorable and unique. I love the blue and pink colors. The details from the back are so sweet! The price is really small, HERE you can find them.


As I said, the winter is coming and I need some sweaters. This long and brown sweater looks perfect. It's very casual and comfortable, HERE you cand find it.


In the end, what about a sexy and elegant dress? This one is just perfect for me. I love the colors and the shape, I want it very bad! HERE is the link.


So what do you think about my wishlist? What would you buy from Dressve.com?
Kisses. ♥♥♥



Pagini