Crazy about silk bedding and Silk Camisole Sets!

I love to arrange my home with beautiful accessories! For me, the silk bedding is really important,  so it has to have very good qualitty and price.

First of all, you can't have a gorgeous room if you don't choose the right colours. I always wanted to have not just pretty bedding sets, but also quality silk pillowcase. Right now, my room is focused on purple so that's the predominant colour. Also I like contrasts, so I have many white, blue, yellow or maybe green bedding sets. I buy my sets online and I am always looking for new sites that sale beautiful bedding sets at low prices. I just discovered this lovely site: www.freedomsilk.com. Here I found a lot of bedding sets for my taste.


What about this one? This is so cute and girlish! I don't have a silk white bedding set and I really like this one. I would certainly buy it and add it in my collection. I love to have as many bedding sets that I can, because I alays like to change my bedroom design.


I also found this silk camisole, which is more so girly and pretty, with a nice design. I like how it looks and it will suit with my skin color. I love it very much so this one is very special for me. 


Also I found here some pretty Silk Camisole Set that will be totally comfortable. Cute, isn't it? I love the design very much and the qualitty is hight. The weight of the material is very nice and I totally love the high neck. It really looks soft lace and pretty. It looks very good for summer, but I would wear it even in winter because my house is really warm.


Don't forget to check freedomsilk.com for other items if you are interested! I am sure that you will find one that you will love.

Pagini