5 wedding dresses from Cocomelody


Hello everyone! The winter from outside makes me dream about a fairytale wedding dress. I don't know about you, but I want my wedding dress to be completely white. This makes me think about purity, sincerity and femininity. So I just discovered a new website where you can find amazing wedding dresses for every woman. I am talking about Cocomelody: an amazing website full of beauty. Here you can find also special occasion dresses for a party or for a prom and lots of accessories too. I can tell you that this website deserves a look! We can order here items for men because we don't have to forget that our man needs to look amazing too. So with only one order you can pick your wedding dress, your husband outfit, your accessories and your bridesmaids dresses!




Since I was a little girl I dreamed about my wedding. Sometimes I think that a beach wedding would be amazing, but it is pretty hard to make it in my country. But this can't stop me searching for beach wedding dresses. I loooove them! I can spend hours admiring the beautiful beach wedding dresses from Cocomelody

So I picked 5 wedding dresses from Cocomelody that I would love to wear in my big night:











I am not decided what dress to pick even though I am engaged for more than a year. Maybe a long dress? A simple one? With or without lace? Short? With long sleeves? I have no idea. But all the dresses above are absolutely gorgeous. I would say "YES!" in one of them with no doubt. 

If you want a perfect wedding dress you need to be careful and pick one from a trustful website. Cocomelody is a professional site and here you can find good quality dresses and accessories. You can find here all the new trends, just search for 2016 wedding dresses. Don't forget about the special offer: 15$ off if you will use the code wedding15. I hope this information will help you to save some money, we all know that this is welcome when you are planning a wedding!


Pagini